DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5
SPOILER ALERT!

Reading progress update: I've read 72%.

The Ringed Castle - Dorothy Dunnett

Lymond just keeps getting one blow to the head after another. Going back to Scotland, the wreck, Chancellor, Richard, Philippa's letter, Kate, seeing Sybilla. Ouch. It's not like I'm just discovering he does NOT have an easy life but damn.

Right now I'm consoling myself with Drarry fluff and going to bed.

Kate said quietly, ‘Margaret Lennox?’ and he nodded, his back to the wall. ‘

I suppose she is older than me by … oh, about the same as the difference between Philippa’s age and mine. I was sixteen. Seventeen, perhaps. She has never forgiven me.

I could be wrong, of course but I was under the impression that Lymond and Margeret Lennox had a relationship before he was outlawed, which would make him... 15ish? Or maybe 16.  Then there was the thing that Lymond worked for Lennox a bit, or Lennox helped Lymond, which was a few years after that? I'm feeling confused.