DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5

Dani Alexander Talks to Santino Hassell About Sexuality & Labels...

Bi the Way - An Interview With Santino Hassell

"Santino Hassell, better known as part of the dynamic duo of Ais & Sonny—writers of In The Company of Shadows, has a new book out. Not to be a spoilersport (this is your first and only warning that I make up words =P), but one of the characters isn’t gay. He isn’t straight either. Technically he doesn’t label himself, which a lot of people don’t do. Sonny, however, does. He identifies as bisexual.

I imagine it must be very frustrating to be bisexual in a world where most people feel they need to stick a label on everyone. So, after reading After Midnight, I got curious. I wanted to ask Sonny if he’d find it easier to not identify as anything, or if he felt that identifying, and identifying loudly, was important for him because the gay and straight community needs to know that bisexuality is real."

Read the full interview here.