DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5
Bond - Anna Fugazzi It would have been four stars, not five, because there are elements I'm not quite satisfied with. Like Esposito, for example. Or Harry and Draco waiting for the last bond to say "I love you." Or how Draco's wondering whose side to take could have been made more clear, been developed differently.Or not (much) Dumbledore present.But there were so many things I loved about this fic.-The Houses and character traits related to them. Showing that Harry could be a Slytherin.-Fairly good ballance between snogging and plot.-A good villain. And it's not even Voldemort.-Good friends. I ♥ Pansy and Blaise.-Shagging. LOL-The Boy Who Blew-Ummm... Shagging.-Draco enjoying bottom!Draco. And his no-pressure attitude towards Harry when it came to sex.-Who won the last Quidditch game. The job offer.-The whole epilogue.