DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5
On a Clear Day - Sara's Girl "I said I was waiting for something that day... and I said I'd know it when I... well, I wanted to tell you that I see it. And I know it. I saw it, anyway. It was in my house, lying on my carpets and drinking my coffee and reading my—Ginny's magazines and torturing my cat," Harry says all in one breath, eyes fixed on Draco, who can't quite force his mouth to work. "And I... was a bit of an idiot." He pauses."You were a lot of an idiot," Draco rasps, finding his voice."Probably. And after I was an idiot and it left—the something—I thought it was better, I thought I didn't need it, but... fuck, this is harder than I thought it would be," Harry admits, frowning and rubbing at his wet face.