DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5
The Luckiest - Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea I find Luka quite annoying. He has all these expectations he never voices and when they aren't met, he takes the easy route and leaves. No explanation why what Nick did was a mistake, no waiting to hear reasons or excuses or whatever. Irritating. Bratty."You're telling me you never cheated on anyone before?" Luka asked dubiously."No. I haven't. You know why? Because I've never fucking dated anyone before. I told you that. I can't cheat if I'm not in a fucking relationship.""But you've slept with multiple people at a time?""Yeah," Nick answered with a shrug. "What difference does it make?""That makes you just like him."