DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5
A Younger Man - Cameron Dane 3.5 starsDespite the problems I had with this book, I enjoyed it as a whole. The characters were likeable and acted logically or at least understandably.The problems:* Too much sex. It got boring quickly once they started having it. I didn't mind the carrot scene, though. The exhibitionism was bothering be somewhat.* Grey's speach was too long. Not enough Sirus and too much Grey. But they're good together, so all is cool.* Too many kids. Fascinating and helpful and lovable, but too many for comfort. I wouldn't mind a book about Seth. Or about Ramsay, for that matter. :D:D* Zane's problems were solved pretty quickly, especially the aunt Patty one.