DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5
Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 9) - J.R. Ward I'm pretty sure I had something written as a review, but since I accidentally deleted LUl from my books, it's gone.Payne is cool. Manny is okay. V is an idiot with many, many problems. And Butch is getting it regularly. Yeah, he was trying to ditch the ultrareserved shit, but he didn’t want anyone to know how far he and Butch had gone. That was private.The Qhuay angst is... angsty. They don't even talk to each other. And that redhead... Broke my heart time and again.“You are a fool.” “No. I used to be one.” “I would beg to differ.” You see, I agree with Saxton on that one. Qhuinn is a fool. Man up already!Reread: when I feel like self-torturing myself (preferably soon before Lover At Last).