DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5
Someone you might have been - Fleshflutter 4.5 starsCrazy. Crazy. Crazy.Just pointing out some references I quite enjoyed. Michael Rosenbaum. His Lex Luthor is gorgeous. Sofia. Hey, Jared, you in Sofia? Come visit me. Stay for a drink. Bring Jensen for a vacation. (Well, not in Sofia, obviously, but I could find you a nice mountain/seaside resort.) I'll leave alone the fact that the author doesn't know shit about Sofia. I had a feeling they didn't know in which country it is since it's never mentioned. :D And the lots of western character names in Sofia, a bit not good. But hey, I'm not complaining, Jared came to Sofia! Jason Bourne. Both movie and book version. I appear to agree with Jensen about book-Bourne being more bad-ass. And I bet he would give Jared more than an even fight, a run for his money. If either of them existed.Jack Bristow; Sydney. Alias is a favourite series. Yay!I'm sure I've forgotten some, but I got the important ones. As for the ending, all I can say is: Holy shit! I mean, I expected the last bit, but the way shit hit the fan was surprising. The mind games were very, very nice. I hadn't had experience with a page-turner for quite a while, so this is highly appreciated.