DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5
Fade (In the Company of Shadows, #3) - Santino Hassell,  Ais Brilliant. Thrilling. Everything is either about mirrors or goes into circles, or both.March 2nd, COMPLETEI stand my case. Circles for the win.'Change is the signal for rebirth.'Someday, he thought absently as Emilio crushed their lips together, he would figure this all out. Hopefully before it was too late.I sure hope he does. Before it is too late."I could tell you knew, by the way. Those baby blues don't hide guilt so well." ~The Interludes27/8/12 28-30 Just quotes. "You had a dream that we had a threesome?""Yeah. We were--" Sin stopped, and shook his head. "Well, you don't need to know the details." "Maybe I want to know them." "That's why you don't need to know them." The look Sin shot Kassian wasn't exactly warning, but it was getting there. "I was asking, not inviting you to have one." Kassian shrugged, and stood up. He drained his coffee cup in the sink and went to pour himself a fresh one. "I should have just said yes. I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck you." "Well, keep wondering, buddy." A quiet chuckle escaped Kassian, and he reseated himself across from Sin.__"Yeah, but you're his impatient nutjob. And I think the fact that you're so quick to tattoo people's faces with your knuckles kind of turns him on." Sin's mouth curled up into a small grin, and Kassian tipped a shot glass at him.__"Tell me what you found out, Blondie. I got to get back to the compound, and I fully intend to come in your ass before we leave this club."__Kassian showed up at the hotel an hour later. He looked less steady, and Danny could smell alcohol, and cologne that Kassian hadn't been wearing before.Carhart didn't seem to miss those things either, and when he spoke to Kassian it was more formal, and his eyes narrowed slightly.__ "The Hsin he knows seems like a psychotic freak." "What gave you that impression?" "Different things. Kassian--" The general's smile faded and morphed into a frown. "Kassian isn't the authority on character or a well-rounded personality." Danny raised his eyebrows. "He seems pretty normal to me. Nice at least. Honest." "Right." Carhart's expression didn't change but his jaw clenched just slightly.__Carhart and Emilio watching each other across a conference table, and looking away when the other noticed.__"Why don't you go fuck yourself, Zach? Or better yet-- go fuck the blonde cunt that's due here in roughly four minutes. I think the alcove across the way is free." "Is that the one you fucked Kassian in?" "No sweetheart, that was this one. I think you're sitting right where he was before his fucking knees went in the air." Carhart shoved Emilio's hand away from him, and drained his beer. "You're a real scumbag, Vega." "And you love it, baby. Don't front."__The realization that he wanted them both wasn't one that surprised him, but the fact that Emilio was the one that he couldn't do without did. Or maybe he was just surprised that he'd finally admitted it.