DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5
Helen (The Administration, #4.5) - Manna Francis "You could've told me we were only there to help make up the numbers. I'd have brought a blanket." Warrick decided to up the game. "Don't worry, I shall know not to ask you next time." Cornered, Toreth shrugged. "I've had worse afternoons. Didn't you say they do evening performances in bars? That wouldn't be so bad. Something to drink..." His hand dropped below the table and Warrick felt a touch on his knee, then fingertips walking slowly up his thigh. "Nice dark seats at the back."----So Warrick cares just a bit more for it to not matter at all, but not enough for it to make a difference. Good to know. It isn't really a newsflash, though.