DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5
Lover Reborn - J.R Ward Pain in life is inevitable but suffering is not. Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. ~Buddhist sangha [community]“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”— Robert FrostReborn quotes:Life’s meant to be lived blind—that’s how you don’t take shit for granted.~John"That’s why I didn’t explain anything to you beforehand. I’m done with the talking, too. At some point, it’s just hot air. Action matters. Proof matters." ~JohnThere came a time in everyone’s life when they realized that in spite of how hard they’d been running from themselves, everywhere they went, there they were: Addictions and compulsions were nothing but marching bands of distraction, masking truths that were unpleasant, but ultimately undeniable. ~AutumnLife was short, no matter how many days you were granted. And people were precious, each and every one, no matter how many you were lucky enough to have in your life. And love … love was worth dying for. Worth living for, too. ~TohrYou could lose the ones you loved in the blink of an eye — and he was willing to bet, when it happened, you weren’t thinking about all the reasons that could have kept you apart. You thought of all the reasons that kept you together. ~QhuinnNo one got forever. And it was a fucking crime to waste what you were given. ~Qhuinn*** BOB:“ ’Re ye gonna talk with him?” Syphon asked softly from down below. He and Syphon had shared bunks for aeons, with Zypher always on top. It was the same with the females and women as well, and they were a good pair. Syphon could keep up: in the bed, on the floor, against a wall… in the field as well.After all, there was no way the Black Dagger Brotherhood would ever take any of them. (If you say so.)No, if he ever had her, it would be because she came unto him of her free will. Which was an impossibility, of course.(But of course.)He yearned for her, his cold heart crying out in prayer for something that he knew fate could never provide.(Uh huh.)***Lassiter:Scrubbing his face, he wondered why … why in the hell, of all the ways he could have gotten free of the In Between, did it have to be this one. The shit was starting to get to him. Him. The angel who didn’t give a shit about other people, the one who should have been a claims adjuster or a personal injury lawyer or anything on the earth where screwing others was an asset in his course of work. He should never have been an angel. That required a skill set he didn’t have, and couldn’t fake.She was astonishingly beautiful, the kind of female who made even a male who wasn’t interested in anything like that stand a little straighter and jack his slacks up. I wonder why he isn't interested in "anything like that"/***QHUAY:Except Qhuinn was laughing. Not choking to death. He laughed stiffly at first and then with growing expression, until the bed shook from the hilarity that only he saw. “I find no levity in this,” she snapped. “Nor I,” Blay cut in. “What the hell is wrong with you?” Qhuinn just continued to laugh, enjoying himself over the Scribe Virgin only knew what. Layla glanced over at Blay. “I find myself rather wanting to hit him.” “It’d be redundant at this point. Wait until he’s better, then have at him. Matter of fact, I’ll hold him down for you.” “Right … thing … to do … ” Qhuinn groaned out. “I agree.” Layla put her hands on her hips. “Blay is absolutely right—I shall punch you later. And you taught me exactly where one needs to strike a male.” “Nice,” Blay muttered. Over Jane’s shoulder, Blay happened to notice the way Saxton’s hand passed through the thick blond waves that were sculpted up off his forehead. It was the strangest thing … Sax may have been related by blood to Qhuinn, but at the moment, he looked a lot like Blay had for years. Then again, unrequited was the same, no matter the features that reflected the emotion. Crap.As always, Blay was the anchor who kept him from being swept away.Even if he got shanked, even if his precious little ego and his dumb-ass little heart got shattered into a million pieces, it was time to stop the bullshit. It was time to be a male. As Blay started to straighten, like a message had been received, Qhuinn thought, That’s right, buddy. Our future has come.-----------------The big question now is: How am I going to survive till the next year?