DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5
Will Grayson, Will Grayson - 'John Green',  'David Levithan' Sorry for not participating in the discussion but I was out of town and without a laptop. My phone didn't post anything I typed - from status updates to comments and from one point I stopped trying.I didn't start early. Much. It was close to six in the morning on Jan. 1st. And then I fell asleep.I love both WG and wg. I find something of myself in both of them.But I'm not feeling the Tiny love. Nah. He's too full of himself, too over the top. They might all be, but it's in him that it irritated me.the things you hope for the most are the things that destroy you in the end.__i will admit there’s a certain degree of giving a fuck that goes into not giving a fuck. by saying you don’t care if the world falls apart, in some small way you’re saying you want it to stay together, on your terms.__The floor is always there. Until it’s not.__The book is brilliant.