DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5

Gold Digger

Gold Digger - Aleksandr Voinov Gold Digger is a fascinating story, with interesting characters and sizzling sex (and dirty talk that took me totally by surprise). While the developing relationship between Nikolai and Henri interested me, the most poignant moments in the book, the ones that made it most memorable, are the moments with Vadim. So alive, so touching, so real. Having read quite a lot of reviews of this book in the past few days, I knew in general what to expect. Basically I got what I went in for, which is always a great experience for me. The surprising emotional impact of Vadim's presence and his conversations with Nikolai was a definite plus. Finally, I need to show my appreciation of Nikolai being called Kolya. Because it enhances the Slavic impression and I'm a sucker for those.