DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5

Incursion

Incursion - Aleksandr Voinov 4.5Holy shit.Strong, inspirational, full of hope. It made me sad that it ended. There just has to be more.What is it with fiction that makes me rebel against set systems and want them to change/be destroyed? For almost every world built in the last 50 or something books. Again. And again. Even knowing a perfect world is not possible (and boring as heaven) doesn't stop me from thinking that the exact order is wrong and needs changing.Whatever. My rambling stops here.Highly recommended.ETA: It wasn’t even probing so much as familiar...“Mysterious stranger, yet familiar. No wonder I’m intrigued.”It didn’t hurt that he was attractive and looked exceedingly familiar.Is there something there or am I being too paranoid?