DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5

How to Repair a Mechanical Heart

How to Repair a Mechanical Heart - J.C. Lillis Very few things make me really mad. Religious brainwashing ruining people's lives for no good reason is one of them. I am not against religion in general. Strike that, I am. I am not against belief is more accurate. I get the social meaning it serves, the purpose it gives to those who need it, the reassurance, the feeling of belonging. But making other people flagellate themselves because they're not up to your standarts? Who the fuck do you think you are, religion?It's a five stars book. Because of reasons.Because it managed to surprise me. Repeatedly.To amuse me.To engage me.To enrage me and (somewhat) appease me.Because we're talking fanfic.Because the ending was worth the journey. Few things lately live up to my expectations. This one exceeds them. It kept surprising me till the end. Even the last sentence was a surprise, like 'wait, there's no more? Whyyyy?' Because of this:If you exist, please help. If you don’t, I’ll do it on my own.Brilliant.