DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5

Know Not Why: A Novel

Know Not Why - Hannah  Johnson More like 4.5 stars, but either way I am impressed.My biggest problem was how accepting everyone was once Howie manned up and told them he was gay and seeing someone. I know we live in a modern society, but even nowadays there's more struggle to accept the different. But hey, maybe they live in an alternate universe in which there are no homophobes - which would be nice, but then Howie's reluctance to tell them makes much less sense.Not so important for me, just noticeable.On the other side, I haven't read ya in a while and this one (it's ya, right, I'm not mistaken?) is so, so good.To be reread.