DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5

Dirty Laundry (A Tucker Springs Novel)

Dirty Laundry - Heidi Cullinan 3.5 Unexpectedly nice. Difficult topic handled well. Second time I get acquainted with a certain type of gags. My (virtual) education in the world of bondage is a never-ending journey. o_o I liked the characters - Adam, Denver, Louisa. Wantend to kick Brad in the nether regions, but liked everyone else. It felt like I shoud know them, though, and I don't. I've only read one other book in this series - [b:Where Nerves End|14061034|Where Nerves End (Tucker Springs, #1)|L.A. Witt|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1337538048s/14061034.jpg|19698182] and I don't remember much about it other than 1) I liked how the pain management problem was presented (also difficult topic well handled) and 2) I wanted a book about Seth (which I'm getting, yay [b:Covet Thy Neighbor|17305027|Covet Thy Neighbor (Tucker Springs, #4)|L.A. Witt|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1359499031s/17305027.jpg|23963301]) - and Seth is the best friend who introduced indirectly the main characters whose names I don't recall. It took me awhile to get into the story. My mind was preoccupied with other stories yet unfinished and/or unpublished and this just didn't feel like the right distraction. So I started it, stopped, went to free shorts, to free long stories, to rereading favourites. But maybe it's not just me, maybe it does take a while to get connected to Adam's mind process and to get to care about him. I loved the final scene.