DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
Fulcrum
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5

Dance in the Dark (Dance with the Devil)

Dance in the Dark - Megan Derr Johnnie was... pratty and annoying. Which made him strangely adorable. And for an observant man, continiously compared to Sherlock Holmes, he is strangely unobservant when it comes to himself and his. Stubborn, yet charming.Grimm (I'm still LOL-ing at the name, despite the fact that I SHOULD HAVE GUESSED. :D) was no less stubborn and acting stupid. So they are actually perfect for each other.The part I really squeed over was of course the one involving Chris and Sable. I love those two! Although I don't remember Black Dog so I feel like I'm missing something here... Maybe I'll find it in Midnight.Also. Rostislav Petrov. It's a good thing he gets a book because I'd absolutely love to read about him. His name sounds so... familiar, I suppose. Common. (Not so common as Radoslav for example, but I do know a guy named Rostislav.) Like I could go out on the street, and the first guy I get introduced to could be named Rostislav Petrov. It's a distinct possibility, is what I'm saying, and that excites me. Nevermind it's about Russia. It's Slavic and I'm thrilled.