DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5

After (The After Series)

After (The After Series) - Anna Todd How is this even a thing?

I'm not against fanfiction in general nor against 1D fanfic in particular, and I have no opinion one way or another in regard to P2P but this... this I'm against. Published RPF blatantly referring to Harry Styles, with its own merch - this is messed up.

I don't get it. HOW did it get published? How did it get translated и на български, при това? How is it getting a damned movie?

How come such pieces of... fiction become worldwide published phenomena?

But Todd only sees any comparisons to Fifty Shades as an honor. Todd loves the E.L. James series and credits it with "totally [changing] my reading life." In Fifty Shades, "everything was based in Washington and Seattle, and so I was like, After's going to be in Seattle!" Tessa's interest in publishing was inspired by Todd's own passion for novels but also Fifty Shades' Ana Steele, who pursues a career in book publishing.