DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5

Came For The Spark, Stayed For The Flame

Came For The Spark, Stayed For The Flame - demonicweirdo BAMF Stiles was all well and good but it couldn't carry the story on its own.

The writing wasn't bad and just with a little change it could have been one of my most favourite fics, ever.

The POV changes were okay, but my standart today is pretty low, considering most of the others fic I read changed POV every sentence or two.

The fact that no time passes but things still happen between scenes was more irritating but still forgivable. The fact that I've already read the plot (subplot?) of the new girl bringing a new supernatural catastrophe wasn't a dealbreaker either. (I agree with astolat that every plot worth doing is worth doing twice (or three times). Especially if astolat is doing it!) Nor was the incorrect usage of "it's" and "its" It happened only once or twice and I'm not too picky when it comes to fanfiction.

The dealbreaker was the constellation of all these factors and simply how boring it got past the 60% mark. I gave up around 70% and read the ending. Meh. *shrugs*