DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5

Fool's Assassin

Fool's Assassin - Robin Hobb http://www.reddit.com/r/books/comments/1vwb4s/hello_rbooks_i_am_author_robin_hobb_ama/

Q&A
qme5: What can you tell us about the new Fitz/Fool series? How long after the Tawny man series does it take place? Will it still be in 1st Person Fitz POV? Anything?
Also, what was it like to go back and write these characters again? What were/are you most nervous about?
Thanks so much for doing this! The Farseer/Tawny man trilogies are just... I've read them more times than I can count.

RH: Well, I will tell you want I can without doing spoilers.
Chronologically, it begins after the events in The Rain Wild Chronicles.
Going back to those characters is like connecting with old friends. They've changed and yet they haven't.
I am most nervous about the fact that I've decided to write these books as I originally imagined I would rather than follow where many readers seemed to want me to go.
First person POV. Yes.
And there you are!

rewayna: I would LOVE to see an origin story of the Fool. The concept of the Whites and their heritage is fascinating to me. Is this part of the Elderling world ever going to explained more thoroughly?
RH: The Magic Eight Ball says: Only time will tell.
Seriously, it's hard for me to know where a story will lead me until I get there. Certainly there will be more about this in the Fitz and the Fool Trilogy. How much? I'm not sure yet. Thanks for a good question.