DayDreamer

DayDreamer

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” ― Oscar Wilde

Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Andrea Speed, Rhys Ford, Charlie Cochet, K.J. Charles, Jordan L. Hawk, Lou Harper, Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Jordan Castillo Price
The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Fairy Tale and Folklore Library)
Wilhelm Grimm, Jacob Grimm, Joseph Campbell, Josef Scharl, Margaret Raine Hunt, Padraic Colum, James Stern
Die Rivalinnen. Adaptiert
beren
Wear It Like A Crown
zarah5

Royal Assassin

Royal Assassin - Robin Hobb I was going to savour it, take my time think over every chapter before I start the next one... Obviously that didn't work out for me.

After finishing, I'm still at a loss why Fool doesn't like Verity. He's a good person, perhaps a bit selfish and... weak, living vicariously through Fitz. Still, why?

I didn't understand the significance of the White Ship.

What else, what else?
Molly is meh. I'm not a fan of hers.
The Elderlings! I want to see them!
Burrich, Chivalry and Patience would have made an awesome ménage à trois. (I'm in the mood for working OT3s, all right?)
Galen's coterie - someone should have disposed of them long ago. So sad that the Skill is all but extinct and it's too dangerous to use.
What I absoulutely don't get - Regal sabotaging his fater's and brother's ruling at the expense of the country. If he becomes King-in-waiting or King, wouldn't it be his job to keep the Raiders at bay? Why does he try to estroy something that benefits everyone?

To quote Sherlock's latest season (because it fits and I can't get it out of my head): As my colleague is fond of remarking, this country sometimes needs a blunt instrument. Equally, it sometimes needs a dagger – a scalpel wielded with precision and without remorse.

There is a place where all time is now, and the choices are simple and always your own.
Wolves have no Kings.